Opportunities - Position Descriptions
- Support the Arizona Housing Alliance 4th Annual Healthy Communities Conference
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Student Community Volunteer Hours letter will be issued.
All Volunteers will be given further details of each specific role at event site, day of event.
- Greeter / Directional - welcome and help direct attendees to registration desk
- Registration Area - several positions are available for energetic and friendly volunteers to assist attendees move smoothly through the registration lines. Handout conference badge and other handouts.
- Event Runner - assist presenters or planning team committee if needed. Assist with hand-held microphone during question and answer session(s). Assist organization with breakdown equipment needs. Collect any unused conference materials.
- Poster Display Assistants - direct and/or assist registered attendees/organizations to their assigned table.
Volunteer Dress Code
Black top and black pants (slacks ok). No jeans. Please wear comfortable shoes.
The event will be held at Building #2 - Culinary Arts